Maintains the natural beauty of materials, helps prevent discolouration.
Offers effective protection against moisture.
Non-silicone based, allows leather to breathe and does not discolour with regular use.
For smooth leather, suede, nubuck work boots as well as textile shoes, bags, clothing, umbrellas, hats etc.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS – DUE TO THE VAST VARIETY OF ARTIFICIAL LEATHER FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES IN THE MARKETPLACE TODAY.
- Before first use, always test in a hidden area for colour fastness and product to material compatibility ensuring that the spray will not discolour or taint the finish of your footwear.
- Follow directions closely.
- Ensure footwear is clean and dry before commencing. Place in sunlight for a few minutes to open up the
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can well.
- From a distance of approximately 30cm, apply a light even spray mist over entire footwear.
- Allow to dry naturally (5-10 mins).
- Apply a 2nd and 3rd coat for optimum protection.
- Let dry in between coats.
- Do not flood product onto footwear as this could cause water markings especially on suede, nubuck or aniline leathers.
- For suede, if necessary, brush up nap after drying.
- Repeat process regularly/every week (depending on extent of footwear exposure) to ensure footwear remains protected.
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.