These High ankle super-lite boots are the lightest work boots in Australia. Ergonomically designed for Australian feet these are the best selling and most comfortable composite work boot.
Optimised for adaption to uneven terrain the TerraPro Zip is ideal for workers that might need a quick exit due to sparks and water hazards or just want the ease of access with additional boot height. Built on the ADAPT sole technology and articulated FIT upper the TerraPro Zip is designed to improve adaption to rough surfaces and is combined with a lightweight design to assist in minimising fatigue and maximising performance.
- Zip Closure
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant sole
- 300c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping
- Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions
- Scuff cap improves durability in high wear zones
- Breathable memory foam insole that moulds to the foot providing a customised fit and helping to reduce in-shoe friction
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- General industry
- Black 6 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- Honey 6 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- AS/NZS 2210.3 (Class I S1 SRC HRO)
- EN ISO 20345 (S1 SRC HRO)
- ASTM F2413 11 (M/I/75/C/75/SD)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.