- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- Comfort foot bed with perforated air channels to enhance natural air flow, now infused with Odorbanâ„¢ Control Technology2
- NATUREformÂ® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully nonmetallic.
- Oliver SOFTstrideÂ® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- ATâ€™s All Terrain dual density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130ËšC surface contact
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRB.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids.
- Cut, split and crack resistant.
Suitable for Agriculture / Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Oil & Gas / Transport & Logistics / Storage & Warehousing
Standard:Â AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11
Sizes: 5-14 (6.5-10.5)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.