Blundstone Style 025 Grey Waterproof Safety Gumboot.
The #025 gumboot is built for those with a wider foot. In addition to a steel toe cap and Comfort Arch footbed, it's also slip and abrasion resistant.
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot made from PVC/Nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Ultimate Comfort Arch footbed made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRDÂ® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Distinctive upper design with additional protective patterning providing greater resilience to cuts and abrasion in vulnerable areas.
- Designed with a wider circumference through the calf area to accommodate even larger size legs and feet
- Heavy Duty Industrial tread to ensure more stability without clogging
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep
- Rear kick off lip
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Made in Tasmania
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 11-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.