- Nearly one piece sporty mesh fabric upper
- Water and stain resistant upper design with Scotchgard® protection
- Smooth synthetic overlay at laces for added durability
- Lace-up sporty casual work slip resistant comfort sneaker
- Stitching accents
- Durable textured air mesh with grid underlay
- Side S logo
- Lace-up front
- Heel panel fabric overlay with pull on top tab
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Relaxed Fit® design for a roomier comfortable fit
- Air Cooled Memory Foam topped cushioned removable full length comfort insole
- Lightweight flexible shock absorbing midsole
- Slip Resistant rubber traction outsole
- 2.54 cm / 1 inch heel height
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!