- Wide fit sole sizing minimises trip hazards, eliminates rub zones and maximises surface area grip
- Bison Grip nitrile rubber outsole compound and multi-directional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces
- Anti-penetration IMFLEX insole uses thermoforming technology to allow for additional comfort at heal strike area as well as up to 20% more flex across the forepart of the foot.
- Insole complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards
- Super lightweight EVA mudslide for improved flex and better impact absorption
- A unique four-layer heel support system for enhanced heel and lower leg stability to prevent ankle roll
- Proven high durability materials abrasion, heat and chemical resistant, organic fat, oil and acid resistant
- Ergonomic rocker bottom sole aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue and risk of toe trip and heel strike slips
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300C
- Innovative self venting footbed base (SDVS: Self Dispersing Venting System) and breathable lining combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat)
- Moulded footbed compound with athletic arch support provides compression resistant cushioning and improved support
- Thermo Performance support foam moulds to the wearers heel to provide personalised support and custom-fit comfort
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.