Serious safety meets serious style. Designed and made for women, the stone nubuck #8863 is built to protect from the ground up without compromising on all-day comfort.
- Women's specific fit
- Stone water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- 6 eyelet lace up with unique metal free, friction resistant lace rings
- Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- New lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long-lasting performance
- Streamlined TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- INFINERGY®—E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK HD®—biomechanically designed TPU outsole designed for optimum grip and stability.
- abrasion resistant and heat resistant to 140˚C
- oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- FORTALITE®—broad fitting compression-resistant composite toe cap provides safety without the weight. Tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL®—uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trip, slips and falls.
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.