- Water-resistant nubuck leather
- TECtuffÂ® toe bumper to protect against scuffing
- COOLstepÂ® lining to absorb moisture and odor for optimum freshness and hygiene
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- Heavy-duty Kevlarâ„¢ stitching across all critical seams for increased durabilityÂ
- COMFORTcushionÂ® impact absorption system with PORONâ„¢ helps protect the heel and ball of your foot
- NATUREformÂ® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort
- Snug fit heel contour system for enhanced Achilles support and ankle stabilisation
- NANOliteÂ® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstrideÂ® open-cell low-density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- Convenient quick-release side zip
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.Â Anti-static
- AT's dual-density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock-absorbing PU midsole and hard-wearing rubber outsole for superior durability
- Resistant to 300Â°c surface contact
- Deep tread profile, with self-cleaning design, delivers superior traction the roughest of terrain
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids, cut, split, and crack resistant
- Mining & Quarrying
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Transport & Logistics
- Storage & Warehouse
Complies with EN ISO 20345:2011ASTM F2413-18AS 2210.3:2019
Sizes: 4-14 (6.5-12.5)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.