The FXD Work Boot 1 (WB-1) style comes with a tall microfibre collar, medial zip entry, breathable upper, lightweight composite safety toe and lightweight nitro-lite Midsole cushioning
- Upper material: Nubuck/Microfiber/Urethane Mesh/TPU
- NITROLITE Proprietary Phylon midsole cushioning material
- Slip, oil, and heat resistant 62 durometer rubber outsole
- High density 67 durometer green heel insert
- Poron midsole insert for additional heel cushioning
- Ventilated, antimicrobial PU footbed, sculpted for correct arch support
- Outsole side abrasion panel
- Lightweight composite safety toe
- Bump Cap with an extra 1.5mm TPU in the heavy wear area for increased durability
- Ballistic high abrasion resistant thread on all stitching
- Breathable TPU mesh panel with water resistant membrane.
- Power strap to 'lock down' heel for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- Silicone re-inforced padding for impact protection
- Protective TPU heel kick panel
- YKK 10 gauge coil zip angled for easy entry and smooth movement
- Coated microfibre collar with ventilation for support and breathability
- Moulded TPU powerstrap eyestay for durability
- Nylon heel tab
- Padded achillies support insert
- Coolmax engineered lining is moisture wicking and accelerates drying
- Moulded upper eyelets for once-only lacing
- Moulded TPU grip tab on tongue
Sizes US 6-14 (9.5-12.5)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.