The #984Â is loaded with safety and comfort featuresâ€”and the inclusion of XRDÂ® Technology means it is the ultimate in workboot comfort.
- Stone water-resistant nubuck safety bootâ€”150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy-duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300ËšC
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRDÂ® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- SPS Maxâ€”XRDÂ® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Steel shankâ€”ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Suitable forÂ Agriculture / Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Transport & Storage / Warehousing
Standard AS 2210.3:2019 ASTM F2413 - 18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Sizes: 5-15 (7.5-10.5)
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit?
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Need more info?
If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
We've all been there, you open the boots and the laces haven't been done up and you have no idea how to do it.Did you know that there are 6 ways to lace up your boots depending on the shape or health of your feet?Our friends at Steel Blue have created the lacing guide below that perfectly sums up the different ways to lace up your boots.Please remember to always get another pair of laces, the last thing you need is a blow out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.